Lab-Aids is a leading developer and manufacturer of instructional science materials for middle and high school students, including programs for the NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards).
To improve, modernize and streamline their sales processes, they leveraged Salesforce Enterprise, the #1 cloud CRM in the world.
To help getter a better picture of sales, customers, order status, and more, Lab-Aids turned to Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales. Commercient’s Patricia Rosales was able to help to ensure that the SYNC integration went smoothly.
The company has a full view of sales, customers, orders, marketing, and more. The sales team can access ERP data directly in CRM, including customer information, invoicing, sales order history, salesperson’s name, and much more. New and updated accounts created in Salesforce Enterprise are SYNC’d to ECi MAX ERP.
“The main thing our sales team needs is to see the sales, and what orders are coming in, and what orders may have left,” explained Jonathan Faust, Executive Vice-President of Lab-Aids. “And also what their sales orders are, when compared to their goals. To help with that, we created dashboards within Salesforce for them to view.”
- Lab-Aids needed to update their overall sales processes
- Integrate important data from ECi MAX ERP into Salesforce Enterprise
- CRM to ERP integration, to avoid double data entry and possible errors
- Salesforce Enterprise, the #1 cloud CRM system in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s bi-directional SYNC
- The company’s processes were modernized and streamlined
- The sales team sees data within CRM (invoicing, sales orders, and more)
- New and updated accounts created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to ECi MAX ERP