“SYNC saves us 50% of our time.”
– Tim Lee, Automation Engineer at KLAUS Multiparking ANZ
KLAUS Multiparking ANZ leveraged Salesforce Enterprise to effectively manage their sales, opportunities, customers, and more. They utilize MYOB AccountRight for finance and operations.
The company chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their systems, automating the transfer of data between MYOB AccountRight and Salesforce.
The sales team at KLAUS Multiparking can access MYOB AccountRight data in Salesforce Enterprise with Commercient SYNC. This includes customer accounting records, invoicing, AR invoice payments, sales orders, serial numbers, and much more.
“SYNC will reduce that amount of manual work so much that it will make it easier to focus on our daily work activities,” explained Lee.
New accounts, invoices, contacts, installation invoices, and service invoices created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to MYOB AccountRight. This helps to save 50% of their time by avoiding double data entry.
About the company
KLAUS Multiparking is the leader in mechanical car parking solutions in Australia and New Zealand.
- Modernize KLAUS Multiparking ANZ’s sales system
- Data between MYOB AccountRight and Salesforce remained siloed
- Avoid double data entry between CRM and ERP
- Salesforce Enterprise, the world’s top cloud-based CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- The company has updated and streamlined their processes
- The team at KLAUS can work in CRM with a full view of sales, customers, and marketing
- New accounts, invoices, and contacts created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to MYOB, saving time