“Commercient helps our sales team to access products, tracking, customer, and accounting information in Salesforce.”
– Tina Henkel, Sales Manager at Kaleidoscope Innovations
The team at Kaleidoscope uses Deltek Vision for accounting and operations, and implemented Salesforce Professional to replace the use of spreadsheets, plus modernize how they manage their business and sales.
Kaleidoscope chose Commercient SYNC, the number one data integration platform for sales, to connect data from Deltek Vision to Salesforce Enterprise.
Kaleidoscope can access Deltek Vision data in Salesforce Professional, thanks to Commercient SYNC. This includes customer information, accounting records, open sales order header and detail lines, invoicing, salesperson names, contacts, and much more.
“Previously, when we needed information about a customer, we would have to manually go through files to find it,” said Tina Henkel. “Now it’s all there in Salesforce, thanks to SYNC, and we can quickly see if there’s a new point of contact we need to talk to.”
About the company
Kaleidoscope helps their partners identify, design, and build products and experiences that support, heal and otherwise empower people.
- Leverage a state-of-the-art and cloud-based CRM
- Data between Infor VISUAL and Salesforce remained siloed
- Salesforce Enterprise to Infor VISUAL data integration
- Salesforce Enterprise, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- The Graphic Design Company modernized and streamlined their sales processes
- The sales team can work solely in Salesforce with access to ERP data
- New and updated accounts and contacts created in CRM are SYNC’d to ERP, saving time