“Having all that Sage 100 data right at our fingertips in Salesforce is great.”
Brad Schacht, eCommerce Manager at JME (John M. Ellsworth)
John M. Ellsworth (JME) leveraged Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud-based CRM in the world, to help with quoting, plus modernize and update their sales processes. They manage their finances and operations with Sage 100.
While the sales team has access to Sage 100, it’s more efficient to work in Salesforce. They chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their ERP and CRM data.
JME can access Sage 100 data directly in Salesforce Enterprise, thanks to Commercient SYNC. This includes customer information, sales history, invoicing, serial numbers, item master, AP vendor, AP purchase order, ship to addresses, and many more items.
In addition, Commercient SYNC’s important historical information. “Years of data from Sage 100 is being imported to Salesforce,” explained Schacht. “We have a much more streamlined experience with Salesforce, and didn’t have to start over from square one.”
About the company
John M. Ellsworth Company (JME) is a leading distributor of primarily fluid management products.
- Implement a CRM solution
- Data between Sage 100 and Salesforce remained siloed
- Historical data in ERP needed to be integrated with CRM
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud-based CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient SYNC’s key history
- John M. Ellsworth (JME) modernize their processes, and improved tracking quotes
- The sales team can work in Salesforce, without needing to access Sage 10 directly
- Years of data is SYNC’d from Sage 100 to Salesforce, providing a full view of customers and sales