IR.TOOLS, based in Crofton, Maryland, specializes in manufacturing IR (infrared) products to help protect law enforcement and military members. The company utilizes Global Shop Solutions ERP to help manage their operations and finance.
The company chose Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM solution, to help optimize their sales process, and giving them a complete view of their customers and leads, all in one place and with no need to access it from the desktop computer every time.
When implementing Salesforce, the plan was to integrate important data between Global Shop Solutions and their new CRM. To help with this, IR.TOOLS selected Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales.
Thanks to Commercient SYNC, the sales team at IR.TOOLS can access important data from Global Shop Solutions directly in Salesforce. This includes customer information, sales history, invoicing, serial numbers invoiced, contacts, price levels, inventory, multi ship to addresses, salesperson names, terms, and much more.
The next phase will be new and updated accounts, quotes, updated and deleted contacts, etc., created in Salesforce will be SYNC’d to Global Shop Solutions. This will give IR.TOOLS a 360-degree view of their sales and customers, particularly for operations and finance.
- IR.TOOLS needed to implement a
powerful CRM to help modernize and
streamline their sales processes
- Integration of Global Shop Solutions
and Salesforce data
- The next phase will be the SYNCing of data created in Salesforce to Global Shop Solutions
- Salesforce, the world’s leader in
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s bi-directional SYNC
- The company has a more complete view of customers, leads and more
- The sales team can access important ERP data without leaving Salesforce
- IR.TOOLS will have a 360-degree view of sales and their customers