Insco Distributing has been a wholesale distributor of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration equipment, parts and supplies for over 60 years. They were using Epicor P21 to manage data, but they needed a CRM in place to help their marketing team make decisions.
As Tammy Brady, Marketing Coordinator at Insco Distributing explained, they have dealer programs that their customers are enrolled in, and, “it’s really been a hassle, kind of trying to keep track of who’s enrolled in what, who qualifies for which programs. My ‘CRM’ is using Excel Online, but it’s really not functioning how we would like it to be.”
Mark Burgener at Zoho recommended both Zoho Enterprise CRM and Commercient SYNC to integrate Epicor P21 and their new CRM. “They had big on their list an integration point with Epicor P21. And as the account manager I recommended Commercient being that they have provided so many integrations to Zoho over the years,” he said.
With Commercient SYNC, Insco Distributing has a 360-degree view of marketing and customers. “We’re excited to have all of our information in Zoho, to be able to use the product how it was meant. And we’re excited to be able to dive in deeper to all the details and customer information that is provided and take steps forward in that area,” Brady said.
Brady explained: “Right now we’re mostly going to use it for marketing purposes, trying to capture what programs our customers are enrolled in and trying to keep track of business that way so that we can really target our marketing.”
- Insco Distributing needed a powerful CRM system
- They needed a CRM integration with Epicor P21 to manage funnels
- Insco Distributing wanted to leverage their marketing efforts
- Mark Burgener recommended Zoho Enterprise CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient provides a one-way SYNC
- Zoho CRM is a powerful and easy-to-use software
- Sales pipeline and reports are accessed in CRM
- They identify programs customers are enrolled in to target the marketing