“Our salespeople needed to be able to quickly access open orders and customer information. With Commercient SYNC, the data is in one spot, which has helped with adoption of Salesforce.”
Manager of IT, Health & Wellness Manufacturer
The Company tripled in size through recent acquisitions, and their needs changed. They moved away from two CRMs and using spreadsheets to Salesforce, the world’s leading cloud-based CRM. With Salesforce, they can use it for sales and product development, for both inside and outside sales teams.
The Company chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to integrate their Aptean Ross ERP and Salesforce data.
With Commercient SYNC data integration, the sales teams can access Aptean Ross ERP data directly in Salesforce. This includes customer information, sales orders, multi ship to addresses, invoicing, serial numbers, salesperson name, AR terms, and much more. This gives the team a full view of sales, plus product development.
In addition, the sales teams are using SYNC’d data to help forecast future sales by seeing how many orders are on the books, vs. what is in a customer’s budget. Plus, the Company can project future opportunities with reports of what’s in their sales pipeline.
The Health & Wellness Supplement Manufacturer specializes in probiotics, enzymes and prebiotic solutions. They can handle customizations, as well. They are located in the United States.
- The Health & Wellness Supplement Manufacturer needed a more robust
and reliable CRM to help with sales
- Data between the company’s Aptean Ross ERP and Salesforce remained
- The Company needed to be able to forecast sales
- Salesforce, the world’s leading
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- SYNC’d sales orders vs. actual budget
- Their inside and outside sales teams can better track customers,
opportunities, sales, and more.
- The Company can access ERP data directly in CRM, giving them a full view
of sales and product development.
- The sales teams can track where their clients’ sales are currently, and where
they’ll be in the future