Industrial Soap Co., based in St. Louis, MO, provides Janitorial Chemicals, Equipment, Paper, Disposable Food Service Products, and Retail Packaging to their customers since 1933. They use Infor A+ (AS400) to manage their operations and finances.
Previously, the business had to wait for monthly Sales meetings to get a view of sales and customers. They chose Salesforce to improve visibility of customer information and make it easier for their Sales team to track customer information. Despite the challenge of integrating a CRM into the Sales process, the team has adjusted to the change well.
Industrial Soap knew that having key data integrated from Infor A+ to Salesforce was important, but not easily attainable. “We have like 15 or 16 different sales reps and they were doing 15 or 16 different kinds of quotes. Now we’re building out quotes in our Salesforce as opposed to some reps using Microsoft Word or Excel before” said Ken Bargfeldt, VP of Business Development at Industrial Soap Co.
“[Commercient SYNC] put us at more ease because we always thought that we were growing, but now we can see our numbers in retrospect after things are sold. It’s definitely refreshing on the new opportunities that we have moving forward”, Bargfeldt commented.
- Industrial Soap Co. needed a CRM to provide their sales team with information about customers
- Data between Infor A+ (AS400) and Salesforce remained siloed
- The sales team needed easy access to key data, such as open orders, receivables, payables, etc.
- Salesforce, a leading Customer Relationship Management software
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- SYNC integrates specific sales data from Infor A+ to Salesforce
- With Salesforce, they don’t need to wait for monthly Sales meetings to know customers status
- ERP data can be accessed directly in CRM, including customer information, sales history, invoicing, serial numbers invoiced, inventory, and more
- They don’t need to wait after work hours to have a 360-degree view of sales and customers