With Dreamforce just days away, you may be wondering how to navigate the thousands of sessions, parties, networking opportunities, and more. You can get the most out of your Dreamforce experience by making use of the Agenda Builder.
Decide what it is you want to accomplish, and build your agenda around that. Many sessions will be offered throughout the event, so keep that in mind when building your agenda. In addition, make sure you include time to meet with Commercient, at booth #1954.
- Use the search function to search for sessions either by session title or speaker name. Note that your results will be spread across four days (September 25 – 28), so make sure you click the day tabs to see session details.
- You can narrow your search results even further by making use of filters. All sessions are tagged with themes, roles, industries and products. You can use these tags to refine your search results.
- There are two actions you can take for most Dreamforce sessions in Agenda Builder:
- Bookmark a session by clicking the star. Bear in mind that this does not guarantee you a seat in the session.
- If a session allows you to enroll ahead of time it will have an “Add to Agenda” button. Just click “Add to Agenda” and “My Agenda” will be updated. A green “Added to Agenda” button means that you’re enrolled! Make sure you arrive at least 10-15 minutes before a session starts or risk losing your seat. A red “Limited Seating” button means that the sessions advance enrollments have been taken, however, if you show up at the session location before it starts, there may still be seats available.
- Einstein recommendations are the top 20 sessions for you based on your inputs, your past Dreamforce history, and the inputs of attendees like you.
- “My Agenda” is your personalized view of your week at Dreamforce. Here you can view sessions you have added to your agenda, as well as tools to show your bookmarks.
- You can now share your Agenda with friends! Just go to “My Agenda,” click share, and follow the prompts.
- With over 10 venues for Dreamforce sessions, you can expect to walk quite a distance between sessions. There are two great new features to help build you agenda more efficiently: Tight connection warnings, and walking directions. If you add two sessions to your agenda back-to-back, there’s a possibility you might not make it from one to the other, the Agenda Builder will warn you.
Pace yourself; don’t over-enroll. Average 3 to 4 sessions per day, so you’ll still have plenty of time to network, meet partners, and explore the latest innovations Dreamforce has to offer! Check out our Beginner’s Guide to Dreamforce blog for more tips.
As you prep your agenda, please schedule time to stop by the Commercient booth, #1954, where we’ll be offering demos of our industry-leading integration apps, SYNC and IoT Pulse. Plus our eCommerce solutions, including Sync2Pay. You can book your time directly here.