Hotsy Cleaning Systems in Des Moines, Iowa, specializes in manufacturing and distributing pressure washers. They also handle warranty (and out of warranty) repairs. They recently upgraded their sales system to Salesforce, and leverage Sage 100, in addition to barcoding from Gimbal Barcoding to better track inventory.
The business utilizes Commercient SYNC to connect their Sage 100 and Salesforce data, along with parts that have been barcoded, to help track inventory, warranties, sales, service, and more.
“With Salesforce we have been able to connect [Sage 100] with our CRM [through Commercient SYNC]. Our employees have greater access to data than previously and we can do more with that data.”
“When the sales reps sell something, they’ll be able to scan it, import it into an order or work order, sync it through Commercient into our Sage system so that we’ll have the sales order in the system. They can take payment on it [at time of service].”
Hotsy’s next step is using Commercient’s Sync2Pay solution to take immediate and secure payment in the field. Previously, the company would have to invoice, and payment could take days or even weeks. Now, it’s immediate.
- Replace Act! CRM with a new, streamlined system
- Sales and service needed to be able to easily access information in Sage 100 ERP and Salesforce
- Keep track of parts both sold and used for service
- Phase 2: Take payment at time of service
- Salesforce CRM implemented
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform
- Gimbal Barcoding handling barcoding parts, while SYNC integration makes it easy to keep track in Salesforce and Sage 100
- Commercient Sync2Pay, which allows payments within ERP, CRM or eCommerce system
- Superior sales system that can connect to Sage 100 by Commercient SYNC
- Sales and service representatives now have easy access to important data, such as orders, invoicing, inventory, and more, both in the field and at headquarters
- Hotsy can now track what parts are sold, most and least popular parts, and allows the warehouse personnel to have parts ready for replenishment at the end of the day
- With Sync2Pay, Hotsy will be able to securely accept payments for service immediately, instead of waiting on paper processes to change hands