“We needed our SYSPRO data in Salesforce to work effectively.”
– Tim Nordstrom, Information Systems Manager at Gulf Coast Supply & Manufacturing
Gulf Coast Supply & Manufacturing replaced a previous CRM with Salesforce Enterprise, which helped to improve how the company manages sales, customers, leads, opportunities, and more. For accounting and operations, they use SYSPRO.
They chose Commercient SYNC, the # 1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their SYSPRO and Salesforce data.
Gulf Coast Supply can access SYSPRO data in Salesforce Enterprise, including customer information, accounting records, sales orders, invoicing, customer movement, item master, price levels, inventory, and much more.
Additionally, Commercient SYNC’s New Accounts; New, Updated, and Deleted Sales Orders; New Contacts, and ARCustomer+Fields created in CRM to ERP, achieving that goal.
“The sales team can create customers and orders in Salesforce, and it’s going back to SYSPRO and updating there. Our financial team can easily access it,” said Nordstrom.
About the company
Gulf Coast Supply and Manufacturing provides the best value in metal roofing through product availability, fast and reliable service, and expertise.
- Replace a previous CRM with a more powerful, cloud-based solution
- Data between SYSPRO and Salesforce remained siloed
- Create a data integration from Salesforce to SYSPRO
- Salesforce Enterprise, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- Salesforce helped improve efficiency at Gulf Coast Supply & Manufacturing
- The sales team can work more effectively in Salesforce with access to SYSPRO data
- New and updated orders, accounts, contacts, etc. that are created in CRM are SYNC’d to ERP