Girbau North America (formerly Continental Girbau, Inc.) specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of commercial and industrial laundry equipment. Based in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, they use Microsoft Dynamics GP to manage operations and finance.
To help modernize their sales processes and lead management, the company worked with Rackspace Application Services (formerly RelationEdge) to implement Salesforce Enterprise, the #1 cloud CRM in the world.
Only a few of the sales team at Girbau North America have access to data within Microsoft Dynamics GP. They chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to help free their data.
SYNC allows the sales team to access important Microsoft Dynamics GP data directly in Salesforce Enterprise. This includes customer information, sales order history, accounting records, invoicing, and much more.
In addition, the SYNC’d Microsoft Dynamics GP data also helps to keep all departments in the loop, including sales, accounting, customer care, finance, and others. There aren’t delays as a department searches for important information.
- Modernize their lead management and sales processes
- The sales team needs access to Microsoft Dynamics GP data
- Keep all departments within Girbau in the loop, and on the same page
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient SYNC and Salesforce Enterprise
- They can better manage customers, leads, opportunities and more
- Data from their ERP can be accessed directly in Salesforce
- SYNC allows departments to access information quickly