“We have visibility on closed orders, because much of our reporting is done around deals.”
– Bruce Prock, Vice President of Marketing, Forbes Industries
Forbes Industries uses SYSPRO for accounting and operations, and leveraged HubSpot CRM to modernize their sales processes. Forbes Industries also implemented marketing automation with HubSpot.
The company worked with Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their SYSPRO and HubSpot CRM data to get a full view of sales, customers, and marketing.
Thanks to Commercient SYNC, Forbes Industries can access SYSPRO data in HubSpot CRM, including SYSPRO Accounts -> HubSpot Company; SYSPRO Ship To’s -> HubSpot CRM; SYSPRO Contacts -> HubSpot Contacts; SYSPRO Invoices -> HubSpot Deal; and SYSPRO Products -> HubSpot Product.
“We have instant visibility on closed dollars compared to quotas and revenue goals, and by individual people, as well,” explained Prock.
About the Company
Forbes Industries is the world’s leading manufacturer of Hospitality and Food & Beverage furniture and equipment.
- Leverage a state-of-the-art CRM and marketing automation system
- The company needed access to SYSPRO data in HubSpot CRM
- Set up additional marketing automation with data integration
- HubSpot CRM, a leading CRM solution, plus marketing automation tools
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- HubSpot and Commercient SYNC
- Forbes Industries modernized their sales and marketing processes
- The team has instant visibility of closed dollars compared to quotas and revenue goals
- Forbes Industries can use targeted automated marketing campaigns with SYNC’d purchase history information