“Having the ProcessPro Global data being SYNC’d in near real time to Salesforce will help drive decisions.”
Scott Payea, Director of IT at FoodScience
FoodScience utilizes ProcessPro Global for their finance and operations and implemented Salesforce Professional to improve their lead generation, opportunities, customers, marketing, and more.
The data between ERP and Salesforce remained siloed. Based on a positive recommendation from ProcessPro, FoodScience chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their data.
FoodScience’s sales team can access ERP data directly in CRM, including customer information, account records, invoicing, price level, inventory, invoice value sum, contacts, and more. Additionally, new accounts and sales orders created in Salesforce Professional are SYNC’d to ProcessPro Global.
“Our sales personnel can quickly and easily see where they stand month to date, versus goals and things of that nature,” explained Payea.
About the company
FoodScience is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping people and pets live healthier lives. They have been producing high-quality nutritional supplements for animals and humans since 1973.
- Add a state-of-the-art, cloud-based CRM solution
- Data between ProcessPro Global and Salesforce remained siloed
- Avoid time consuming double data entry between CRM and ERP
- Salesforce Professional, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- FoodScience has improved the management of leads, opportunities, customers, and more
- The sales team can access important ERP data directly in CRM, helping to drive decisions
- New accounts and sales orders created in Salesforce Professional are SYNC’d to ProcessPro Global