“SYNC gets rid of double data work and missed entries.”
– Andrew Marques, Sales Application Engineer at FlowTech
FlowTech uses Sage 50 for their operations and finance and BlueFolder for their field service work. They worked with the Integrated Marketing Group (IMG) to leverage Salesforce Enterprise to modernize their processes and replace a previous CRM.
Originally, the company manually moved ERP and CRM data, which was inefficient, and they chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration for sales, to automate that process.
With Commercient SYNC, the team at FlowTech can view Sage 50 data in Salesforce Enterprise. This includes customer information, accounting records, sales orders, invoicing, price levels, item master, inventory, serial numbers invoiced, contacts, etc.
“We want to be able to see actual costs vs. our estimated costs, and the Sage 50 invoicing data Commercient is SYNCing to Salesforce will allow us to do that,” explained Marques.
Additionally, new and updated accounts and sales orders created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Sage 50, saving time for the team at Flow Tech, plus eliminating double data entry and possible errors.
About the company
FlowTech’s vision is to be the premier, full-service manufacturer’s representative for applied and engineered products and systems for HVAC and municipal water and wastewater markets.
- Replace a previous CRM with a more advanced, cloud-based solution
- Data between Sage 50 and Salesforce remained siloed
- Create a Salesforce to Sage 50 data connection
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud-based CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- Flow Tech has improved the management of leads, sales, customers, opportunities, and more
- The sales team can access important data in Salesforce, making it the single source of truth
- New and updated accounts and sales orders created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Sage 50, saving time