“SYNC saves them 50% of the time and they get four times as much data.”
– Kelly Michael Skelton, Former Director of Digital Transformation at Fiber Optic Center
For accounting and operations, Fiber Optic Center uses Sage 100. They leveraged Salesforce Enterprise to grow their business, develop good processes, and continue taking care of their customers. Additionally, they use Pardot for marketing.
The team needed their Sage 100 and Salesforce data connected, so they worked with Commercient to implement SYNC, the number one data integration platform for sales, to give them a full view of sales, customers and marketing.
With Commercient SYNC, Fiber Optic Center to access Sage 100 data directly in Salesforce, including customer information, sales orders, invoicing, serial numbers, multi ship addresses, inventory, price levels, item master, financial Sage data, and more.
Additionally, new and updated product items, ship to addresses, opportunities, and pricing created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Sage 100, saving time by eliminating double data entry, and ensures data accuracy.
“What used to take the teams two hours to get 25% of the data, SYNC saves them 50% of the time and they get four times as much data,” explained Skelton.
About the company
Fiber Optic Center is an international leader in the distribution of fiber optic equipment, components and supplies. They also offer consultation and other services.
- Replace a previous CRM with a powerful, cloud-based solution
- Data between Sage 100 and Salesforce remained siloed
- Create a CRM to ERP data integration
- Salesforce Enterprise, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- Fiber Optic Center digitally transformed their sales and marketing processes
- The team can access 4 times the amount of valuable ERP data, while saving 50% of time
- Data created in Salesforce is SYNC’d to Sage 100, saving Fiber Optic Center time and ensuring data accuracy