“Quotes are created by our inside sales team in Epicor 10 and it’s then SYNC’d to an Opportunity in Salesforce. The outside sales team can then log into Salesforce to find out what stage any of their quotes are in.”
Jadon Evans, Vice-President of Quality at FEMCO Machine
FEMCO Machine uses Epicor 10 to manage their operations and finance. The sales teams needed to move away from using spreadsheets and emails, and onto a state-of-the-art CRM solution. They chose Salesforce Enterprise to modernize and streamline their sales processes.
The company worked with Commercient to implement a SYNC data integration between their ERP and CRM systems, so the sales team has access to important Epicor 10 data right in Salesforce Enterprise.
The team at FEMCO can access specific Epicor 10 information directly in Salesforce Enterprise, including customer information, account records, invoicing, quote header and detail, and much more.
New and updated accounts and opportunities created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Epicor 10, saving the company time by eliminating double entry, plus the possibility of errors.
About the company
FEMCO delivers repair, manufacturing, and field services, including custom OEM and aftermarket parts, and 24/7 service.
- Replace the use of emails and spreadsheets with a state-of-the-art CRM solution
- Data between Epicor 10 and Salesforce remained siloed
- Connect data between Salesforce and Epicor 10
- Salesforce Enterprise, the leading cloud-based CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- FEMCO modernized their processes and improved communication with their sales teams
- The sales team can access important ERP data right in CRM, such as quotes
- New and updated accounts and opportunities created in CRM are SYNC’d to ERP saving time