“Our sales team doesn’t need to bounce over to Sage to see where they are with their orders, spend, turnover, and what product the customer is ordering. All of that data is available all in one place, Zoho Enterprise CRM.”
The company leveraged Zoho Enterprise CRM to better manage leads, customers, communications, and more. They worked with Paul Barry, Commercient’s full time UK-based Account Executive, to implement SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales.
The sales and management teams at FDP Wholesale can access Sage 200 UK data directly in Zoho Enterprise CRM, thanks to Commercient SYNC. Customer information, sales order history, invoicing, multi ship addresses, and more are among the data being SYNC’d.
“Our sales team doesn’t need to bounce over to Sage to see where they are with their orders, spend, turnover, and what product the customer is ordering. All of that data is available all in one place, Zoho Enterprise CRM,” explained Dave Suffolk, Company Director at FDP Wholesale.
Up next for the team will be the implementation of Phase 2, where new and updated accounts created in Zoho Enterprise CRM will be SYNC’d to Sage 200 UK. This will avoid double-data entry and possible errors, giving them a complete picture of sales, customers, and marketing.
About the company
FDP Wholesale is dedicated to supporting the United Kingdom Hydroponics retailers by offering a selection of products.
- Implement a CRM to help modernize the company’s sales processes
- Data between Sage 200 UK and Zoho Enterprise CRM were siloed
- New and updated accounts created in Zoho needed to be visible in Sage 200 UK
- Zoho Enterprise CRM, a leading cloud-based CRM solution
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient two-way SYNC
- FDP Wholesale’s sales team better track leads, customers, and more
- The sales team accesses important ERP data directly in CRM, saving time
- The company saves time with a 360-degree view of sales, customers, and marketing