“SYNC transfers the data quickly. You click on something in our ERP, it takes a little time. But in Dynamics, it’s fast, it’s right now.”
Anne-Sophie Côté, Quality and Continuous Improvement Supervisor at Everest Automation
Everest Automation uses Epicor 10 for their operations and finance, and leveraged Microsoft Dynamics 365 to assist with updating their sales processes. This helps to improve the management of leads, customers, opportunities, quoting, and more.
To assist with moving the sales team onto one centralized platform, Microsoft Dynamics 365, they chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect important data between Epicor 10 and CRM.
The Everest Automation sales team can access ERP data directly in CRM, including customer information, order history, invoicing, contacts, inventory, PDF and email files, and more.
“We have the contacts and accounts from Epicor 10, which helps us,” explained Côté.
About the company
Everest Automation is a leading supplier of instrumentation and control products and services in Eastern Canada.
- Modernize Everest Automation’s sales processes
- The sales team needs fast access to important Epicor 10 data in a centralized location
- Integrate specific data from Dynamics 365 to Epicor 10, save time, avoid double data entry
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, a leading CRM system
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- They have a cloud-based CRM that helps them to grow their business and better care for their client
- ERP data is quickly SYNC’d to Dynamics 365, helping streamline Everest’s processes
- New and updated accounts, contacts, and won quotes created in CRM are SYNC’d to ERP