“SYNC gives our clients that important 360-degree view of their customers.”
– Mark Keene II, Director of Sales at ETG
ETG is one of the fastest-growing partners in the Salesforce ecosystem with a goal to leverage the highest performance from market-leading CRM, and help transform business into an ever-evolving scenario. They also specialize in eCommerce and managed services.
“We use the 360 platform of Salesforce, and unite the commerce to our clients’ Sales or Service Cloud,” said Mark Keene II, Director of Sales at ETG. “They can easily track sales or ticketing, and it brings the entire experience together in a single platform, Salesforce.”
ETG partnered with Commercient to deploy SYNC data integration between Salesforce and over 115 ERPs, including Sage, QuickBooks, NetSuite, and SAP. Their clients have a complete picture of sales, marketing, and customers.
“Sales, service, and marketing teams can access important ERP data in Salesforce with SYNCs,” said Keene.
- Leverage a state-of-the-art, cloud-based CRM solution
- No data integration between ERP and Salesforce or eCommerce
- Continue to streamline and enhance processes
- Salesforce, the market-leading CRM platform
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- ETG and Commercient
- B2B and B2C clients can achieve the customer 360 with the help of ETG and Salesforce
- The sales and service teams have a 360 degree view of customers
- Businesses have a complete picture of customers, sales, and marketing