“SYNC helps our sales team to run quotes and place orders for customers in Salesforce.”
– Brandon Sullivan, IT Manager and Full Stack Developer at Empire Distributing
Empire Distributing uses Sage 100 for accounting and operations, and implemented Salesforce Enterprise, Sales Cloud, Maps, and Service Cloud to create a centralized and scalable database that can be used by both internal and remote employees.
The company chose Commercient SYNC, the number one data integration platform for sales, to connect their Sage 100 and Salesforce Enterprise data.
Empire can access Sage 100 data in Salesforce Enterprise, thanks to Commercient SYNC, including customer information, accounting, orders, invoicing, serial numbers invoiced, customer movement, price level, contacts, terms, and much more.
New and updated accounts, quotes, and contacts created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Sage 100, saving time by eliminating double data entry and ensuring data integrity.
“Marketing uses the SYNC’d data to create customized email campaigns in Pardot,” said Sullivan. “Our Customer Service team can easily keep tabs on our customers. When they call in, their account pops up automatically on the screen.”
About the Company
With over three decades in the Hearth Industry, Empire Distributing has experience in all aspects of the business. They understand that the success of a Hearth Retailer hinges on having solid support from their distributor.
- Create a centralized and scalable database for the inside and remote sales teams
- Data between Sage 100 and Salesforce remained siloed
- Create a data integration between ERP and CRM
- Salesforce, the world’s leading cloud-based CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- The sales teams at Empire Distributing can more effectively grow relationships with customers
- The sales, marketing, and service teams can take better care of customers and campaigns
- New and updated accounts, quotes, and contacts created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Sage 100, saving time