“Commercient SYNC helps with generating reports and analytics in Salesforce.”
– Joe Stephan, Director of CRM and Technology at Concept
EGC Engineered Solutions had Salesforce Enterprise already in place, and worked with the team at Concept to help set up best practices. Additionally, they use Sage 100 for accounting and operations.
UltraTech worked with Commercient to implement SYNC, the number one data integration platform for sales, to connect data from Sage 100 to Salesforce Enterprise.
With SYNC, the team at EGC can access Sage 100 data in Salesforce Enterprise, including customer information, invoicing, multi ship addresses, sales orders, serial numbers, customer movement, price level, item master, inventory, and more.
“EGC’s sales team can hop into Salesforce to view data like high level numbers around orders coming through. The Vice President of Sales can take a deeper dive into analytics,” said Stephan.
Additionally, new and updated accounts and new sales orders created in Salesforce Enterprise are SYNC’d by Commercient to Sage 100, helping to save time, avoid double data entry, and eliminate possible errors.
About the company
EGC has this streamlined solutions capability for a simple reason — their long track record as a world leader in the engineering and manufacturing of graphite composites for gaskets, seals, laminates and thin-film heaters used in fluid and thermal systems management.
- Leverage a powerful CRM solution
- Data between Sage 100 and Salesforce remained siloed
- Create an integration from Salesforce to Sage 100
- Salesforce Enterprise, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- EGC Engineered Solutions have improved their sales pipeline and more
- The sales team at EGC can access important ERP data directly in Salesforce
- New and updated accounts and new sales orders created in ERP are SYNC’d to CRM, saving time