For over 80 years, Dex-O-Tex offers a full line of waterproof deck coverings, specialty fluid-applied floorings, coatings, and decorative finishes for commercial, industrial, and residential facilities. They use Sage 100 to manage operations and finance.
The company previously used another CRM, but worked with Kaushik Loke at Abelian to implement Salesforce Enterprise, the world’s leading CRM. Dex-O-Tex can better manage customers, opportunities, quotes and more.
Data between Sage 100 and Salesforce needed to be integrated, to help give the sales team a complete look at sales and customers. To achieve this goal, Abelian chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, and became an official partner.
Commercient SYNC’s important Sage 100 data to Salesforce Enterprise, including customer information, sales order history, invoicing, serial numbers invoiced, salesperson names, terms, and much more.
“The end goal, and simply put, is to make the salespeople as efficient as possible,” explained Dan Watt, Sales and Marketing at Dex-O-Tex. With their Sage 100 data being SYNC’d, “Salesforce becomes a one-stop shop for our sales team.”
- Replace an existing CRM with a more powerful solution
- Data between Sage 100 and Salesforce remained siloed
- Further enhancements to Salesforce Enterprise and SYNC’d ERP data
- Salesforce Enterprise, the world’s top cloud-based CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Abelian consultancy and Commercient Support
- Dex-O-Tex manages customers, opportunities, quotes and more
- The sales team can access important ERP data directly in CRM
- Dex-O-Tex will be able to get a 360-degree view of sales, customers and marketing