Since 1986, Deepwater Corrosion Services has been a full-service offshore corrosion control provider, supplying the energy industry with expertise in cathodic protection and corrosion engineering. They use Sage 100 for operations and finance.
After a brief period with a previous CRM, they moved to Salesforce Enterprise, the #1 CRM in the world, to manage opportunities, customers and more. “We started to see the benefits immediately with Salesforce,” said Tim Britton, CEO at Deepwater.
As part of a larger initiative, the company chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to provide a two-way data integration between Sage 100 and Salesforce.
The sales team at Deepwater Corrosion Services can access important Sage 100 data directly in Salesforce Enterprise, thanks to Commercient SYNC. This includes customer information, sales order history, invoicing, serial numbers invoiced, salesperson name, terms, and much more.
“Commercient SYNC was part of our day one scope, with an end goal that saved about 40% of our team’s time,” explained Tim Britton, CEO at Deepwater Corrosion Services. “Salesforce and SYNC helped covert our inside sales team into a proper tactical sales team.”
- Replace previous CRM with one that increases efficiency and user adoptionl
- Part of the initiative was integrating data between Sage 100 and Salesforce
- Eliminate double data entry in Salesforce Enterprise and Sage 100
- Salesforce Enterprise, the world’s top cloud-based CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s two-way CRM and ERP SYNC solution
- Deepwater Corrosion Services streamlined sales processes
- Deepwater has a 360-degree view of sales, customers, marketing
- New orders inputted into CRM are SYNC’d to ERP, saving time for inside sales team