“Commercient SYNC is the ultimate time saver for us. It keeps my sales team updated on all edits made in our ERP system to their customers and our products.”
Kim Mantega, Controller at CRW Finishing
CRW Finishing utilizes Sage 100c for its operations and finance. Their sales team was relying on the accounting department for help with customers and prospects. They leveraged Zoho CRM, a leading cloud-based CRM solution, improving managing leads, customers, opportunities, etc.
To give the sales team Sage 100c the information they need, including contacts and order history, CRW Finishing chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their ERP and Zoho CRM systems.
CRW Finishing’s sales team can access customer information, accounting records, invoicing, order history, item master, price levels, inventory by warehouse/location, contacts, and more, in Zoho CRM. New contacts are SYNC’d from CRM to Sage 100c.
“The sales team can see in Zoho via SYNC if an existing customer has one of the products we’ve installed set up in their facility,” explained Mantenga, “and invite a prospect to see it prior to purchasing.”
About the company
CRW Finishing job shop finishes and sells the most advanced finishing equipment available on the market.
- Improve and modernize sales processes
- The sales team needs access to important Sage 100c data, without the need to log into the ERP
- Avoid double data entry and possible errors when adding prospect information to Zoho CRM
- Zoho CRM, a leading cloud-based CRM solution
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- CRW Finishing’s sales team improved managing of leads, customers, opportunities, and more
- Customer information, order history, price levels, and more, can be accessed directly in Zoho CRM
- New and updated contacts added to Zoho are SYNC’d to Sage 100c, saving CRW Finishing time