The company has been using Sage 500 ERP for several years, and the company decided to leverage Salesforce to help modernize their sales processes.
Crescent Bronze chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to integrate and help analyze the data between Sage 500 and Salesforce to get a full view of sales and marketing.
With SYNC, the sales team can now see Sage 500 data in Salesforce, such as customer info, terms, inventory, invoices, bill to and ship to addresses, and more.
“Our salespeople can follow up with customers faster, and they have more visibility into accounts,” explained Noah J. Martin, Director of Marketing & Inside Sales at Crescent Bronze. “They can approach the customer more proactively.”
- Crescent Bronze decided to modernize their sales system
- The company needed their sales reps to have a better view of customers and Sage 500 data from within Salesforce
- Quickly create reports that can help the management and sales teams
- Salesforce, the top CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- SYNC’d data leverages years of sales history to create comprehensive reports in Salesforce
- The business now has a modern, cloud-based CRM, streamlining their sales processes
- The sales team quickly references ERP data within Salesforce, including customer info, sales history, products purchased, and industry segmentation
- Salesforce is immediately populated with years of sales data, compared to ‘starting from scratch,’ allowing them to quickly analyze trends, lapsed customers, and execute new sales strategies