“Commercient automates the connection of products from NetSuite to WooCommerce.”
– Chris Rogers, President of Corporate Facility Supply
The company replaced a previous ERP with NetSuite for their accounting and operations, and utilized WooCommerce for an eCommerce solution, so their B2B and B2C customers have a convenient way to shop 24/7.
Corporate Facility Supply worked with Commercient to implement SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to SYNC product inventory and base prices from NetSuite to WooCommerce.
“Our online sales have gone from 4.5% in 2021 to 14% in 2022, and now our online sales are at 18% this year,” explained Rogers.
About the company
Corporate Facility Supply is a leading manufacturer and distributor of cleaning products and equipment based in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.
- Replace a previous ERP with a new system
- Implement an eCommerce solution
- Important data between NetSuite and WooCommerce remained siloed
- NetSuite, a leading, cloud-based ERP
- WooCommerce, an open-source and scalable eCommerce platform
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Corporate Facility Supply have improved managing their operations and accounting
- They can sell their cleaning products online to both B2B and B2C customers
- Products and base prices are SYNC’d to WooCommerce. Customers also know which items are in stock