In the 1980s, the Construction Company went from near bankruptcy, to becoming a top 10% company in the United States today. They work mostly in the Midwest, but do some work on the East Coast.
The company leveraged Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud CRM in the world, to help modernize their sales processes. “Salesforce is a platform that you’re building on,” said the IT Manager. “It seemed to be a shorter distance between the conceptualization of the design, to a finished product.”
From the beginning of the implementation of Salesforce Enterprise, the Company knew they needed to be able to integrate Sage 300 CRE data with their new CRM. After careful consideration, they chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales.
With Commercient SYNC, the Construction Company’s sales team can access ERP data directly within CRM, helping to give a better view of accounts. This data includes customer information, customer accounting record, invoicing, salesperson name, AR terms, and much more.
“We’re able to build some really nice custom reports in Salesforce with the Sage 300 CRE data,” explained the IT Manager. “When we go to a customer account, we can push a button to SYNC the data, and we get an aging, we can get just about anything anyone would really need to see, if they were in the accounting system.”
- The Company needed to modernize their sales processes
- To get the most out of Salesforce, they needed to connect it with Sage 300 CRE
- Manage more of their operations
through Salesforce Enterprise
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient SYNC, plus special customizations to Salesforce
- The business has streamlined their sales system and operations
- They can access key ERP data within Salesforce, without logging into Sage 300 CRE
- Sales and Support teams will be able to do much of their work through Salesforce