Since 1989, Concrete Restoration, Inc. has specialized in concrete restoration, repair, rehabilitation, protection, coating and decorative enhancement. They utilize Sage 100 for operations and finance.
Concrete Restoration, Inc. utilizes Sage 100 for operations and finance, and implemented Zoho Enterprise CRM to help manage and view leads, customers, analytics, and much more.
To accomplish the goal of ERP and CRM integration, they chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales.
With Commercient SYNC, the sales team at Concrete Restoration can access Sage 100 data directly in Zoho Enterprise CRM. This includes customer information, sales order history, invoicing, multi ship to addresses, serial numbers, and more.
“We knew immediately that our ERP has to integrate with our CRM, or it’s not going to be any good for us,” said Virgil Viscuso, Sales and Marketing Manager at Concrete Restoration, Inc. “With SYNC, our sales team has that Sage 100 information at their fingertips in Zoho, and it’s really a wonderful thing.”
- Concrete Restoration needed to modernize sales processes
- Data between Sage 100 and Zoho Enterprise CRM remained siloed
- They needed a CRM to ERP integration, to save time and avoid double data entry
- Zoho Enterprise CRM, a leading cloud-based CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s two-way SYNC
- They can better manage customers, leads, marketing, analytics, etc.
- The sales team has access to data within CRM, which saves time
- Accounts, contacts and closed deals created in CRM are SYNC’d to ERP