Web Developer Full Stack C# .Net, MVC, Angular, SQL, jQuery (Mid-Level):
We are a mature start-up revolutionizing the CRM integration software industry. We are looking for a full stack Microsoft developer who is passionate about product his or her work, excited about strongly influencing the product he or she is working on, and ready to work on mission critical, customer facing applications.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be working directly with the senior team members and company founders to extend the existing product capabilities, implement new features and applications, and have a real and immediate impact on the application and the company. The ideal candidate is delivery-focused and able to clearly articulate the cost/benefit of different technical decisions he or she is asked to assess. Strong interpersonal and communications skills are essential.
4+ years’ experience and a BS in Computer Science/Engineering or 5+ years of experience building commercial-grade, data-driven products with the Microsoft stack of technologies (C#, Visual Studio, ASP.NET, SQL Server) or 2+ years’ experience and a BS in Computer Science/Engineering
- Desire to constantly learn and improve
- Object Oriented Design knowledge, with polymorphism, reflection, and inheritance working knowledge
- Encryption with both hash and private public key pair knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of ASP.Net MVC
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server programming and optimization techniques
- Experience with third-party GUI libraries (e.g. Kendo UI, Bootstrap, JQuery Mobile)
- Experience with source control systems (e.g. Gitlab, SVN)
- BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10,000 – $24,000+ per year based on experience