Commercient SYNC Integrates Epicor Prophet 21 and Salesforce
When a business leverages an ERP and a CRM to help with their business, the data is kept separate, and often, one will have to switch between windows to access that split data. If you’re running Epicor Prophet 21 and Salesforce, you will want to integrate that information, and that’s where Commercient SYNC, the #1 Integration Platform and proud Salesforce AppExchange Partner, comes in.
Utilizing SYNC, Epicor Prophet 21 and Salesforce are integrated, allowing you an easy and cost-effective way to monitor your company’s orders, customers, warehouses, inventory availability, finances and more via Epicor Prophet 21. Your customer service and sales teams will have easy access to this data from your ERP giving them the power to monitor Epicor Prophet 21 jobs, progress, financial information, materials requests, and more.
In addition, with Commercient SYNC, your sales team can quickly convert a new sale back to Epicor Prophet 21 via a Sales Order, Job, new product, or job with a Bill of Materials (BOM). SYNC will help increase efficiency by decreasing data duplication and lower manual work.
Unlike other, less polished tools, where you will have to manually perform coding, programming, or mapping, Commercient will handle all of this, giving you more time to focus on growing your business.
And because Commercient SYNC Integration Platform is cloud-based, you and your team can easily access data from Epicor Prophet 21 and Salesforce from anywhere you are located.
Commercient’s app is built specifically for Epicor Prophet 21. We have done all the mapping for you, defined the data models, scheduled the sync to run at your desired frequency and to only sync the changes in data so as to be conservative with your API usage and to reduce costs.
Commercient SYNC will integrate:
- Financial accounting data:
- Customer payment terms and credit limits.
- Open invoices.
- Invoices on hold.
- Multiple ship-to addresses.
- Multiple bill to addresses.
- Account receivable history.
- Payment history.
- Customer data:
- ERP customers with CRM accounts.
- Sales order data:
- Open sales orders .
- Sales order detail lines.
- Sales order history.
- Invoice data:
- Open invoices.
- Invoice detail lines.
- Invoice history.
- Serial numbers shipped.
- Prices and price levels.
- Inventory availability and location.
- Custom Workflows / Opportunities / Orders / Invoices / Custom Objects:
- Create Opportunities from Invoices.
- Create Invoices from Opportunities.
- Create Sales Orders from Opportunities.
- Custom Workflows allow you to create any transaction in the ERP Accounting system when a CRM object reaches a designated state automatically (e.g. Opportunity status) or manually (e.g. Opportunity checkbox). Ask your Account Representative for more details.
- Plus any other data customers request.
If you’d like more information on integrating your Epicor Prophet 21 ERP and Salesforce CRM systems with Commercient SYNC, fill out the form on the right to get a free demo.
For informational use only.
Commercient is a Salesforce AppExchange Partner. Commercient makes a Salesforce AppExchange licensed managed package, and is available for purchase on the Salesforce AppExchange here.
Looking For More Information?
Please Fill Out the Form Below