“SYNC is a huge time saver. About 40% of the day was freed up for our sales teams from doing those manual
Tashina Santich, Sales, Marketing & Operations Support Specialist at ClockSpring|NRI
ClockSpring|NRI uses Global Shop Solutions for operations and finance, and improved management of opportunities, customers, leads, and more, with Salesforce Enterprise, the leading cloud-based CRM in the world. Additionally, they utilize Salesforce Inbox that works with Outlook.
The company worked with Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect data between Global Shop Solutions and Salesforce.
The sales team at ClockSpring|NRI can access ERP data right in Salesforce, including customer accounting records, invoicing, order history, price level, inventory, item master, multi ship to addresses, and much more. With Phase 2, new and updated accounts, contacts, and quotes created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Global Shop.
“About 40% of the day was freed up for our sales teams from doing those manual double entries,” explained Santitch.
About the company
ClockSpring|NRI is a manufacturer of high-performance critical infrastructure construction and repair products, and associated engineering support and training services.
- Replace a previous CRM system with a more powerful solution
- The Field Sales Team didn’t have access to data within Global Shop Solutions
- Eliminate the need for double data entry between Salesforce Enterprise and Global Shop Solutions
- Salesforce Enterprise, the world’s leading CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- ClockSpring|NRI can better manage customers accounts, opportunities, and much more
- The sales team can access important ERP data directly in CRM
- New accounts, contacts, and quotes created in CRM are integrated to ERP