“Commercient SYNC is a must-have for us, and the sales team knows exactly where they are, at any time, with their sales.”
Rich Tomlinson, Vice President of Sales at BTN
Brookdale Treeland Nurseries (BTN) uses SAP Business One to manage finance and operations, and selected Salesforce Enterprise to help improve their sales processes, including prospecting.
The company needed their SAP Business One data connected with Salesforce, a critical component to make the CRM work for them. They leveraged Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales.
BTN can access SAP Business One data directly in Salesforce Enterprise. This includes customer information, sales order history, multi ship addresses, invoicing, item master, price levels, salesperson name, price level availability by warehouse/location, etc.
“When a customer calls in, our teams can bring up the SAP Business One information, and they can see all of the orders right in Salesforce,” explained Tomlinson. “They’re saving about 50% of their time, and avoiding having to go into Outlook and ERP.”
About the company
Brookdale Treeland Nurseries (BTN) is one of the most respected and largest growers of garden plants servicing Canada and the northern United States.
- Leverage a state-of-the-art CRM
- SAP Business One data needed to be integrated to Salesforce for BTN’s teams to work effectively
- The sales team needed up-to-date customer and sale information
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud-based CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Important SAP Business One data is SYNC’d to Salesforce
- Brookdale Treeland Nursery (BTN) modernized their sales processes, prospecting
- They have a 360-degree view of sales, marketing, and customers
- BTN’s sales team and the Vice President of Sales can stay on top of all sales and orders