“Our sales team can view invoices and create reports in Salesforce with SYNC.”
Rose Miller, Operations and HR Manager at Bridge to Life
Bridge to Life uses QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Advanced Inventory 2019 to manage finances and operations, and implemented Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud-based CRM in the world, to modernize their sales processes and improve quoting.
The company chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their QuickBooks and Salesforce data.
The sales team can access customer information, invoicing, sales orders, multi ship to addresses, sales person’s name, inventory, and more in Salesforce. Commercient will implement a Phase 2 SYNC in the near future, where new accounts and sales created in CRM are SYNC’d to QuickBooks.
“For us, the accountants, we need the client’s accounts payable person, we need the purchasing person,” explained Miller. “When we log into QuickBooks, the data we need from Salesforce is right there.”
About the company
Bridge to Life was founded with the mission of improving organ transplants through licensing and developing new preservation solutions and technologies.
- Bridge to Life needed a state-of-the-art CRM
- Important data between QuickBooks Desktop and Salesforce Enterprise remained siloed
- Create a data integration from Salesforce to QuickBooks
- Salesforce Enterprise, the top cloud-based CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- They updated their processes and manage leads and opportunities better
- The sales team can access ERP data directly in CRM
- New accounts and sales orders created in CRM are SYNC’d to ERP, helping to save time