“SYNC eliminates double data entry for our Accounting team.”
– The Braves on Workday and Salesforce integration by Commercient
The Braves utilized Workday for accounting and HR and leveraged Salesforce Unlimited to more effectively manage their premium customer accounts.
They worked with Commercient to implement SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to integrate Salesforce and Workday data. The accounting team can view premium account sales in Workday and create and send invoices.
With Commercient SYNC, the Braves’ accounting team can access important Salesforce data directly in Workday, including new and updated accounts, premium partnership contracts, AR invoice payments, and new and updated contacts.
“Accounting doesn’t need to type in Premium Sales into Workday after they’re sold in Salesforce,” explained the Braves. “Commercient SYNC saves them about a week or two of work per year.”
Additionally, Commercient integrates Workday data to Salesforce, including customer account records and information, invoice history headers and details, open invoice headers and details, AR invoice payments, and invoice PDF.
About the company
The Braves are a Major League Baseball club based in Atlanta, Georgia. Braves Executive Offices are located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Leverage a state-of-the-art, cloud-based CRM solution
- Data between Salesforce and Workday remained siloed
- Create a connection between Workday and Salesforce
- Salesforce Unlimited, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 1 SYNC
- The Braves can effectively manage premium accounts
- The Accounting team can access premium sales in Workday, eliminating double data entry
- The sales team has access to important customer and invoicing information in Salesforce