Brandon Industries has been a leading National Streetscape provider for over 30 years, and is located in McKinney, Texas.
They manufacture and distribute residential, municipal, and commercial streetscape components, including mailboxes and customized street signs and lamp posts.
All products are skillfully designed to enhance the streetscapes of America, as well as preserving and restoring older buildings.
- Brandon Industries, located in McKinney, Texas, is a leader in the manufacture and distribution of streetscape components for use in neighborhoods, commercial property and municipalities. These include street signs, lamp posts, etc.
- The company recently leveraged Salesforce, the top cloud-based CRM solution in the world, to help modernize their sales processes, plus help better track opportunities won or lost.
- To assist in freeing their siloed data within Sage BusinessWorks and Salesforce, Brandon Industries turned to Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales.
- Brandon Industries needed to modernize their sales processes
- The sales team required direct access to Sage BusinessWorks data within Salesforce
- Help increase Brandon Industries’ close rates
- Salesforce, the world’s leading cloud-based CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- SYNC data integration and Salesforce
- The company can now better track opportunities, won or lost
- Brandon Industries can now view ERP data directly in Salesforce, including customer information, sales history invoicing, serial numbers invoiced, multi ship to addresses, etc.
- With the help of SYNC’d ERP data and Salesforce, the sales team now have a 360-degree view of sales, and help increase their close rates