Founded in 2008, the Bluegrass Group provides fully managed IT service to customers across the United Kingdom. They also provide IT security solutions to their customers.
To manage their operations, the Bluegrass Group leveraged Sage 50 UK and ConnectWise. However, ConnectWise couldn’t provide the kind of view into their sales pipeline, customers, etc., so they chose Salesforce Enterprise, the top CRM in the world.
The sales team isn’t allowed direct access to Sage 50 UK data, so the company turned to Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to integrate their ERP and CRM.
Management and sales can access ERP data directly within CRM. This includes customer information, customer accounting record, open sales orders, multi ship to addresses, invoicing (history, AR history and payments), salesperson name, and much more. New accounts, invoices, P.O.s and credit invoices created in Salesforce Enterprise are SYNC’d to Sage 50 UK, helping to avoid double data entry.
“Just getting an idea of the balance, the credit limit, and when invoices are paid, SYNC is really, really powerful,” said Andrew Thomas, Operations Manager at Bluegrass Group. “It helps account managers to negotiate with clients. It’s giving a lot of clarity within the business.”
- Bluegrass Group wanted to replace ConnectWise with a powerful CRM
- The sales team don’t have access to Sage 50 UK data
- Avoid double data entry of new data that has been inputted into Salesforce
- Salesforce Enterprise, the world’s leader in CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s bi-directional SYNC
- With Salesforce, the company improves sales pipeline, quoting, etc.
- Directors and Sales have a full picture of sales, service, customers and more
- New accounts, invoices, P.O.s, etc., are SYNC’d to Sage 50 UK from Salesforce