“It’s important to have all their NetSuite and HubSpot data in one place and to be able to report on it from one system.”
– Consultant at Aptitude8
Bedroc worked with Aptitude8 to implement HubSpot CRM, a leading cloud-based CRM and marketing solution. This helped the team at Bedroc to improve the management of their pipeline, deals, companies, contacts, and much more. They use NetSuite for accounting and operations.
They worked with Commercient to implement SYNC, the number one data integration platform for sales, to connect their NetSuite and HubSpot CRM data.
The team at Bedroc can access NetSuite data directly in HubSpot CRM, including NetSuite Accounts -> HubSpot Company, Netsuite Invoices -> HubSpot Invoices.
“The integration between the standard objects is important,” said the Consultant. “And the most important objects include project and invoicing, data so the team at Bedroc can do all sorts of calculations.”
Additionally, CRM data is SYNC’d to ERP, including HubSpot Sales Hub (Existing System) Deals -> Netsuite Projects, which saves time and eliminates possible errors.
About the company
As Technology Consultants, Bedroc creates innovative strategies that drive business value by supporting their customers’ strategic initiatives for today and the future. Bedroc specializes in advisory, professional, and strategic resourcing services.
- Leverage a state-of-the-art CRM system
- Data between NetSuite and HubSpot CRM remained siloed
- Create a CRM to ERP integration
- HubSpot CRM, a leading solution
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- Bedroc’s sales team have improved managing leads, customers, and more
- HubSpot CRM becomes the single source of truth
- Data created in HubSpot CRM is SYNC’d to NetSuite, saving time