“SYNC is helping both our inside and outside sales teams become more efficient. In turn, it should increase our returns.”
The Automation Manufacturer replaced their original CRM with Salesforce Enterprise, after their sales teams found it to be cumbersome. They use VAI for finance and operations.
However, information between VAI and Salesforce was siloed. To set their data free, they turned to Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales.
Thanks to Commercient SYNC, the inside and outside sales teams can quickly access VAI data directly in Salesforce, including on the road from a mobile device. This includes customer information, invoicing, serial numbers invoiced, pricing levels, inventory, bill to and ship to addresses, and more.
New and updated accounts, orders, opportunities, etc., created in Salesforce will be integrated with VAI. This gives them a full view of sales, customers, and marketing.
About the company
The Automation Manufacturer is a leading manufacturer and supplier of automation equipment, in addition to their maintenance products for several types of industries.
- Replace an old CRM with a modern, cloud-based solution that can be easily accessed while on the road
- Data between VAI and Salesforce Enterprise remained siloed
- New and updated accounts, orders, opportunities, etc., created in CRM needed to be integrated to ERP
- Salesforce Enterprise, the world’s
leading cloud CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s bi-directional SYNC
- They streamlined and updated its processes for inside and outside sales
- The sales teams at EMI Corp can access ERP data directly in CRM, saving them time
- Salesforce Enterprise data is SYNC’d to
VAI, saving time by avoiding double data entry