“SYNC saves us time and reduces errors.”
– Mark Bush, Senior Advisor
The company uses Sage 50 UK to manage their operations and finance, and leveraged Salesforce Professional to streamline and modernize their processes. Salesforce also unifies the CRM systems being used by the parent and sister companies.
Data between Sage 50 UK and Salesforce remained siloed, so they chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their systems.
With Commercient SYNC, the sales and customer service teams can access Sage 50 UK data directly in Salesforce Professional. This includes customer accounting records, invoicing, order history, contacts, and more.
Commercient is also SYNCing new accounts and new and updated sales orders created in Salesforce to Sage 50 UK, giving Ardmore a complete picture of sales and customers, saving time and avoiding double data entry.
“When an order or an invoice is created in Salesforce, it automatically creates the record in Sage 50 UK, thanks to the SYNC,” said Bush. “The sales and the customer service teams now know what’s happening with customers, payments, and invoices.”
About the company
Ardmore(Active) provides students from all over the world a chance to travel, explore new cultures, and learn English.
- The company needed to be on a unified CRM system with its parent and sister companies
- Data between Sage 50 UK and Salesforce remained siloed
- Eliminate the need for double data entry
- Salesforce Professional, the world’s top cloud-based CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 SYNC
- They modernized and streamlined their processes
- There is a complete picture of customers and sales
- New sales orders and accounts created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Sage 50 UK, saving time