“SYNC removes a huge amount of double work for us.”
Ryan Cox, Director of Finance at Alpine Power Systems
Alpine Power Systems manages their operations and finance with Sage 100. They leveraged Salesforce Professional to streamline sales and replace the use of three different systems. It also helped to improve quoting customers and increased accountability and efficiency in order processing, sales and customer service.
They chose Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their Sage 100 and Salesforce data.
Thanks to SYNC, Alpine Power Systems’ sales team has a better view of accounts, open invoices, and orders, including customer information, customer accounting record, invoicing information, and much more.
Plus, new accounts, quotes, and contacts created in Salesforce are SYNC’d to Sage 100. From there, customers can be invoiced.
“With the data coming from Sage into Salesforce, it ties everything together,” explained Ryan Cox.
- Move away from the use of 3 different software systems
- Sage 100 and Salesforce data remained siloed
- Improve workflows by removing the need for double data entry
- Salesforce Professional, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient’s Phase 2 CRM to ERP SYNC
- Alpine Power Systems streamlined their order processing system, sales, and customer service
- Employees are on the same page now regarding customer information and other important data
- Access to more data than ever, smoother workflows, and better accountability and communication