“SYNC helps to close more opportunities and drive revenue upwards.”
– James Helms, Operations Manager at Allied Industrial Sales
Allied Industrial Sales uses Sage 50 for operations and accounting, and leveraged Salesforce Professional to better manage their inside and outside sales, opportunities, customers, and more. Plus, there was an improvement in accountability.
Helms worked with Commercient to implement SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their Sage 50 and Salesforce data.
Allied Industrial Sales can access Sage 50 data directly in Salesforce, including customer information, sales history, invoices, serial numbers invoiced, salesperson’s name, multiple bill to and ship to addresses, and much more.
“SYNC gives us complete transparency,” Helms continued. “No more spreadsheets, everything is in Salesforce, and it’s automated. Everyone inside and outside the office can see what’s happening in the pipeline.”
- Allied Industrial Sales needed to update their sales system
- The data between Sage 50 and Salesforce remained siloed
- Continue streamlining Allied Industrial Sales’ processes
- Salesforce, the world’s leading CRM
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- Commercient and Salesforce
- The company now has a comprehensive view of their inside and outside sales
- They can access ERP data, such as customer information, sales history, invoices, etc., directly within Salesforce
- The team has a full view of sales, customers, and marketing