“For the types of reports that we want to create in Salesforce, we need the data from Global Shop Solutions to get a full picture.”
– Brian Hetrick, Sales Operations & Quoting at ALCO Manufacturing
ALCO Manufacturing recently implemented Global Shop Solutions for production and quoting, and they leveraged Salesforce Enterprise to centralize their sales process and improve the management of opportunities, customers, leads, and more.
To assist with executive reporting and overall sales processes, the company turned to Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to connect their Global Shop and CRM data.
The sales team at ALCO can access Global Shop data in Salesforce Enterprise, thanks to Commercient SYNC, including customer information, accounting records, orders, quotes, invoicing, item master, price levels, inventory, etc.
“When we are pricing and quoting in Global Shop, they will SYNC up with the specific opportunities in the pipeline in Salesforce via a unique identifying number,” Hetrick continued. “It automatically advances to the next stage in the sales process. That automation ensures the data is reliable.”
About the company
ALCO Manufacturing is a world class supplier of precision machined components and fittings. They’ve expanded into other locations through acquisition.
- Implement a powerful lean manufacturing system
- Modernize and streamline their overall sales processes
- Connect key data, such as quotes and price levels, from Global Shop Solutions to Salesforce
- Global Shop Solutions, a leading ERP
- Salesforce Enterprise, the leading CRM in the world
- Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales
- ALCO Manufacturing streamlined their quoting and production
- The company can better manage opportunities, leads, and more
- The automation helps to ensure data is reliable for ALCO’s sales team