Are you going to Microsoft WPC 2016? We are! We wouldn’t miss the chance to network and learn with hundreds of thousands of other Microsoft partners (and you shouldn’t either).
WPC 2016 is an action packed event taking place July 10-14. There are so many networking events and sessions to choose from it can be a little overwhelming. So, in an effort to ease your planning anxieties, we figured we’d share the top 5 sessions we look forward to attending at WPC 2016 this year (and give you a chance to meet up with our Director Of MS Dynamics CRM, Stephen Fellinger, while you’re there).
- Vision Keynote Address. WPC Keynotes are highly anticipated addresses from Microsoft executives. Keynotes will be taking place between 8:45am-10:45am Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings. You may not be able to make it to every keynote speech but if there’s one you should not miss it’s Satya Nadella’s Vision Keynote speech which takes place on Monday, July 11th.
- Partner Opportunities For Sales Analytics Solutions With Microsoft Power BI And Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This is a great opportunity to learn about the new Power BI solution template for sales analytics. Using Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics CRM users will be able to customize dashboards to the specific needs of their customers. It’s an exciting learning opportunity and just one of many to choose from at WPC 2016. This session takes place 1:00pm-2:00pm on Monday, July 11th.
- Business Lessons From The Grateful Dead. This session takes place 2:30pm-3:30pm on Monday, July 11th so you’ll be cutting it close if you want to attend the aforementioned session first; but boy will it be worth it. Speaker David Meerman Scott is going to teach us how to run a business based on the successes of one of the most iconic bands in history.
- Creating The Microsoft Dynamics Partner Of The Future: Microsoft’s Partner Strategy, Plans, And Programs To Support Your Success. For us, WPC 2016 is all about building exciting new partnerships so of course we’ll be attending this session. There’s never been a better time to work as a Microsoft Dynamics partner and we’re excited to learn everything we can in order to fully realize the opportunity of being a Dynamics Partner and working with other partners. This session takes place 1:00pm-2:00pm Tuesday, July 12th.
- Co-Market and Co-sell Your Solution With Microsoft For Greater Success. As we already mentioned, one of the biggest reasons for attending Microsoft WPC 2016 is networking and this session is all about ISVs expanding partnerships, attracting new customers, and accelerating business growth. This session takes place 4:00pm-5:00pm on Tuesday, July 12th and we hope you’ll be there too.
In between sessions, Stephen Fellinger, our Director Of MS Dynamics CRM will be meeting with other partners to discuss Commercient, our ERP and CRM integration application (Commercient SYNC), and exciting new partnership opportunities with Commercient.
If you’d like to set up a time to meet with Stephen while in Toronto, you can reach him via email at email@example.com or by phone at 678-383-4518 extension 101.