4 Easy Tips For Navigating The Salesforce AppExchange

The Salesforce AppExchange is home to 3,000+ apps designed to make running your business easier. So how on earth are you supposed to narrow down which ones will be most effective for your company? You can start with the four easy-to-follow tips below!

How To Navigate The Salesforce AppExchange

  • Define your goals. Be clear about both your long- and short-term goals. Do you have a budget to go shopping for paid apps or should you just stick with the free ones for now? You can find a pretty even mix available on the AppExchange with 56% of apps available for a fee and the remaining 44% ready to download and use immediately.
  • Use the search filters.Once you’ve figured out what you’re working towards and a budget for how much it will cost you, start searching the AppExchange! The easiest way to do this is to play with the 10+ available search filters. You can filter apps by Android or iPhone compatibility, additions, pricing and more.
  • Browse the reviews. People have left more than 50,000 user reviews on the Salesforce AppExchange that can help you make an informed decision about the apps you’re considering downloading. For example, have a look at some of the great reviews users have left for Commercient SYNC on the AppExchange.
  • Get to know the Salesforce community. There are millions of people in the Salesforce community who are more than willing to share their knowledge with you. There are numerous groups, dedicated MVPs, and customers just like you that you can reach out to for help and support.

Having 3,000 apps at your possible disposal can be a little overwhelming to begin with. Luckily, Salesforce has made it fairly easy to find the apps you need when you need them. You just have to know how to use the tools they’ve given you to work with. Hopefully, your next AppExchange search will go a little smoother and you’ll find the perfect Commercient SYNC app to tell your business friends about.