“Our clients have a more holistic view of their own customers in Salesforce, and that holistic view comes because of SYNC,” explained Monson. “It’s easier to onboard clients when they know that the ‘data bridge’ between their ERP and CRM has already been built by Commercient.
1.1 Group provides rapid deployment of Salesforce, which also requires a steady focus on adoption and change management strategies and execution.
To help give their clients a complete picture of sales, customers, and marketing, Monson and the 1.1 Group partnered with Commercient SYNC, the #1 data integration platform for sales, to provide an expert Salesforce and ERP data integration.
“We work closely with our customers while implementing Salesforce and providing training,” said Josh Monson, at the 1.1 Group. “They will go from dipping their toe in the water, to swimming in the pool like a pro without a life vest.”
- Implement a state-of-the-art,
- Free data stuck in ERP and increase
adoption of Salesforce
- Continue to help clients as their
- The 1.1 Group and Salesforce
- Commercient offers SYNC, the #1 data
integration platform for sales
- The 1.1 Group and Commercient
- The 1.1 Group implements Salesforce
for clients, and provides expert training
to increase adoption
- Important data is SYNC’d between ERP
and Salesforce, giving clients a full view
of sales, customers, and marketing
- Both companies will continue to work
with clients, scaling Salesforce and
SYNC as needed