Sync2Pay for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Easily Accept Payments In Microsoft CRM
Commercient’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Payments SYNC enables customers to accept payments in an ERP, Microsoft CRM, or eCommerce system. Commercient offers a payment processing solution that provides an end-to-end EMV (chip) certified solution for retail point of sale with integration to the backend ERP reconciliation.
Our payments solution accepts major credit cards Visa, Mastercard, American Express (AMEX), Diners Club, and debit cards. Additional services are available for issuing gift cards, and managing recurring payments with auto card number refresh when cards expire or are replaced.
Experience a Complete Payments Integration
Commercient’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Sync2Pay solution provides you with the ability to process payments against invoices, orders, and customers from any software package, in the cloud or on premise.
We can sync payments from multiple Points of Sale (POS) and allows accountants to get the full reconciliation in the accounting ERPs bank reconciliation sub ledgers, accounts, or the General Ledger (GL).
Standard Payments Integration
Commercient’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Sync2Pay gives you a real time picture of your customers, credit terms, credit levels, customer balance, accounts receivables, payments history and more.
Our integration captures payments from all systems where electronic payments may occur or wherever you choose to create a point of sale. Some examples of customer facing payment solutions we include:
- Opportunity entity in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Order entity in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Account entity in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Custom entity in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Case entity in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Standard entity in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Invoice entity in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dynamics 365 CRM Portals for customers and partners
60+ ERP’s Compatible
Like this app? Share with your friends!
Register For Webinar
“Commercient’s solution works as advertised, I buy a lot of software, I have a lot of projects, and I deal with a lot of vendors, and so far Commercient’s SYNC has responded on every aspect, there’s no issue I can think of where it hasn’t worked like I thought it would.”
– Gene Horlander
WE ARE LOCATED
1640 Powers Ferry Road Building 3,
Suite 300 Marietta, GA 30067
THIS WEEK FROM THE BLOG
- Back-to-School Tech 2017: Best Technology for College StudentsAugust 15, 2017 - 1:29 pm
- 5 errores frecuentes de email marketingAugust 14, 2017 - 4:56 pm
- Learn from the Pros: 5 Daily Habits of the World’s Most Successful CEOsAugust 11, 2017 - 11:31 am
- Sports and Technology, Weekly Tech Blog, Week of August 7-11, 2017August 8, 2017 - 9:11 am