We’re seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our team. Candidates must have a knack for editing, a love for writing, and a comprehensive understanding of the software industry. The web content intern will be expected to maintain the company’s voice across all site content.
- Maintain editorial calendar
- Build and contribute to analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
- Maintain SEO/Technical SEO of site
- Contribute to various content projects such as the creation of data sheets, emails, and newsletters
- Provide feedback and proofreading/editing other writer’s content
Candidates applying for this position with experience in the following will be at the top of our list:
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Minimum 1-year experience with data-driven SEO analysis
- Minimum 1-year experience with WordPress
To apply fill out the form below and send us your resume with a cover letter that tells us why you’re awesome and would rock this internship!