Commercient Partners with DocuSign to Accelerate How Business Gets Done Digitally
Partnership Helps Eliminate Paper For Faster Speed to Results, Increased Security and Compliance, Delighted Customers
ATLANTA—August 29, 2016 — Commercient announced today it has partnered with DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®), the global leader in eSignature and Digital Transaction Management (DTM), to help enterprise customers transform their business by going fully digital. With DocuSign, organizations of every size, industry and geography can eliminate the hassles, costs, and lack of security inherent in paper-based processes. DocuSign makes every decision, approval, workflow and signature digital so that anyone can transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device to keep life and business moving forward.
Commercient’s partnership with DocuSign allows clients and end users of Commercient to electronically sign legal documents, contracts, and mutual non-disclosure agreements to accelerate deals faster without having to print, fax, scan or overnight paper documents. Our customers are already enabled with live data populated in Salesforce and this partnership further enables them to win sales quickly with the advanced technology provided by DocuSign.
- “We are proud to partner with DocuSign as their secure, cloud-based platform is the global standard for eSignature and Digital Transaction Management – trusted by companies and consumers around the world,” says John Angove, VP of Sales & Marketing at Commercient. “Our partnership with DocuSign helps organizations of every size, industry and geography close deals faster to earn revenue sooner, reduce costs, and delight their clients.”
- “We are thrilled to have Commercient join the DocuSign Global Trust Network as a referral partner,” said Mark Register, senior vice president of Business Development and Channels. “Commercient’s integration with DocuSign will help bring the power of Digital Transaction Management to more companies around the world.”
By leveraging Commercient SYNC with DocuSign’s industry leading eSignature solution, our customers can:
- Realize revenue faster – Documents get completed and signed error free in minutes, radically accelerating cycle time to close deals – and earn revenue – faster.
- Automate back-end document processing – DocuSign automatically pulls and updates information in existing business systems like Salesforce to eliminate manual rekeying of data and associated errors.
- Reduce operating costs – Reduce employee time spent preparing, sending, tracking, reconciling and handling paper documents, and eliminate paper, ink, printing, faxing and mailing costs.
- Increase customer satisfaction – DocuSign offers the convenience of signing anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Organizations interested in learning how Commercient and DocuSign help organizations go fully digital may visit http://www.docusign.com/partners
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Commercient is dedicated to helping companies integrate their ERP and CRM software. Commercient’s SYNC application simplifies the entire business process by enabling your company to have full access to the data populated in your CRM or ERP. We have helped companies all over the world access customer information and accelerate the sales cycle. With important information like customer records, sales orders, line items, invoices, payment records, inventory availability, and price levels available at your fingertips with mobile capabilities included, Commercient SYNC is the perfect app for your business.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering more than 100,000 companies and more than 50 million users in 188 countries to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with trust and confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Our eSignature software and Digital Transaction Management platform enable organizations of every size, industry and geography to accelerate contracts, approvals and workflows. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
Copyright 2003-2016. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.